Our audit team has vast ‘hands-on’ compliance knowledge and have experience of working in a dental environment, either as a General Dental Practitioner, a Practice Manager, a Trainer or as a CQC Registered Manager.
We understand the difficulties and frustrations of trying to manage compliance in practice and are here to help and support every step of the way. The Apolline Compliance Audit is a full day visit to the practice to assess your compliance with the CQC’s fundamental standards.
Benefits of the Compliance Audit
- The team will assess your current compliance standards in some detail
- We will provide a detailed report and compliance gap analysis
- Your full audit report and ‘Action Plan’ will enable you to prioritise and streamline your approach to compliance
- You will enjoy peace of mind in knowing that your practice is either compliant or that you have a robust plan of action in place
- We can provide additional support from dedicated ‘Practice Advisors’ should you need some special help on your journey towards compliance
The Apolline Compliance Audit is a full day visit to the practice to assess your compliance with the CQC’s fundamental standards.
The Audit is mapped to the CQC’s regulatory requirements in England or to the Regulatory and Quality Improvement Authority’s (RQIA) standards in Northern Ireland. It also encompasses GDC requirements and includes a comprehensive patient record audit. Practices receive an action plan with items rated as red, amber or green to indicate their relative importance. The audit is undertaken by an experienced Practice Advisor and following the audit you will provided with a full audit report including justifications for any non-compliance found and a prioritised and dated action report. Following an audit, practices will know what areas they are compliant in and what areas they need to work on and how to achieve compliance in these areas.