Our core training days focus heavily on key areas as recommended by the GDC Standards and other current regulatory guidelines. In addition, we offer an online e-learning portal which allows team members easy access to bite sized training courses.
Apolline Training has many benefits:
- In-House training will be delivered at your practice by a member of our specialist training team who have in-depth dental & practice management experience. Training will always be scheduled at a day and time to suit you.
- The number of delegates is unlimited making this a great, low-cost way to train your entire practice team.
- In-house team training promotes discussion, development & team building whilst ‘Question & Answer’ sessions are focused on key issues relevant to your practice and team.
- We can provide a tailored service to your practice dependant on both individual & practice training needs.
- Our on-line e-learning portal enables team members to carry out CPD at a time convenient to the practice and is extremely low cost
- Our vast knowledge & industry experience means that you are guaranteed current and ‘real-time’ information, tips and guidelines.
- Our newly developed Customer Service and Reception courses are a MUST for practices’ who want to deliver exceptional standards of non-clinical patient care.
- All Apolline training courses are in-line with new ECPD requirements with focused training outcomes.
In-House training days:
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Infection Control and decontamination
- Consent, Mental Capacity and Patient Record Keeping
- Avoiding and Handling Complaints
- Data Protection including GDPR and Confidentiality
- CQC Inspections – what to expect and top tips
- Customer Service & Patient Journey
- 5 Star Front of House skills
- Team focused Practice Management
Full Day Training: £795.00 + VAT