Our long-awaited 'Introduction to Infection Control and Decontamination' course is now live!
To fulfil our professional responsibilities and our duty of care, we need to undertake infection control and decontamination processes to provide a safe working environment for our patients and all practice team members. We need to protect our patients and all team members from cross infection and reduce the transmission of blood-borne viruses and SARS-CoV-2.
Our brand new courses will provide you with a clear understanding of why we need infection control and decontamination procedures and how we can achieve robust infection control measures with the dental practice.
Course Duration: 30 minutes
Course Cost: Free
Aims & Objectives:
This course aims to provide an introduction to infection control and the importance of having robust infection control measures within your dental practice.
You will learn why you need to protect your patients and fellow team members, and you will understand the importance of providing a safe and hygienic environment.
The learning outcomes from this course are to provide a better understanding of:
• What we need to protect our patients and our team members from.
• Why we need to undertake infection control and decontamination processes.
• When we should undertake testing and validation.
• Essential Quality Requirements and Best Practice procedures.
• How we can ensure we provide a clean and hygienic environment that is safe for our patients and our team members.
• Who tells us what we need to do.
• Policies, procedures and audits that are required for robust infection control measures.
Visit THIS LINK to enrol on the course now.